Protecting Our Most Critical Assets
The nation’s critical infrastructure provides the essential services that support our society and serve as the backbone of our nation’s economy, security, and health. We know it as the power we use in our homes, the water we drink, the transportation that moves us, the stores we shop in, and the communication systems we rely on to stay in touch with friends and family.
The critical infrastructure markets are made up of assets, systems, and networks, whether physical or virtual, so vital to the United States. Any breakdown or destruction would have a devastating effect on security, national economics, public health or safety, or any combination.
Are your critical infrastructure assets prepared for an attack? Can you monitor what’s beyond your cameras and fences?
With critical infrastructure security at an all-time high, Pathfinder provides the only undetectable, remote monitoring solution for utility providers who want to ensure the security of their facilities and remote assets.
Pathfinder is designed to play an integral part in protecting our vital power grid infrastructure. As a standalone route detection system, Pathfinder goes where your cameras and personnel simply can’t. Monitor extended perimeters and remote areas surrounding substations, solar farms, antenna towers, pipelines, transmission lines, and more.
Our XL Pathfinder sensor was designed specifically for the critical infrastructure market. By providing up to 24 months of continuous battery life, this larger model is the ideal seismic sensor for remote areas or dangerous terrain. After 24 months, the batteries can be replaced by ARA along with a renewed warranty, reducing your life cycle costs.
Pathfinder Protects Our Critical Infrastructure With:
- Extended battery life (MINI sensor: 6-8 months; XL sensor: 24 months)
- Focused detection radii and point detection capability
- Long range detection reporting without the use of gateways and relays
- Signal exfiltration in line of sight, non-line of sight and beyond line of sight conditions
- Intelligent, machine learning algorithms
- High probability of detection and low false alarm rate
- Static and mobile detection receipt and monitoring
- Ruggedized sensor capable of withstanding a wide range of climates and terrains
Early Warning Detection For:
- Power substations and transmission towers/lines
- Nuclear facilities
- Natural gas and oil pipelines
- Fiber optic/high speed data cabling
- Solar farms and photovoltaic power
- Hydroelectric dams
- Correctional facilities/prisons
- Commercial/industrial facilities